Most of us want a peace life with family and friends. Is not it? Yes, this is true and i realize this by discussing with family, relative and many close friends. In India still business is not a preferred choice in many family and friends. If you tell any of your uncle or aunt, you are planning to quit a corporate job having high paying salary, they will feel you gone mad. If you are unmarried then you might not a get a bride for long, because most of the Indian families do not prefer to marry their girl to a businessman.
We can not ignore them, but choice is yours, think properly before jumping to a sea of adventure. Each of above two career choices has its own merit and demerits, take a decision which suit you.
Advantages and disadvantages of Career choice of Job and Entrepreneurship:
Advantages of Job:
- Security of Income Source.
- Better Family Life.
- Work in Scheduled time (But now it is almost same a business, you have to work more time to reach the goal of your company).
- Expenses for Insurance, travel, training etc beared by company.
Disadvantages of Job:
- Learning is limited, You can not explore your full knowledge
- Work in a boundary decided to your Company
- Need to answer each of your Managers or Boss
- You can not spend anything on development of society
- Endless learning
- Set your own earning
Disadvantages of entrepreneurship:
- Responsible for all aspects of the business.
- Income is not steady
- No fixed Schedule of Work Time
- Success is not Guaretee